mercredi 27 avril 2011

How to go from being a wonderfully single woman to rushing into a relationship

Little did I know, a few weeks ago, as I was out with friends during one of those why-I-am-here? nights, that I would end up in a relationship. Yes, I've said it, the BIG scary word: RE-LA-TION-SHIP.

It all started innocently enough: eye contact from across the bar, dancing, pushing him away, pulling him back, sexy chatter back and forth, kissing and the exchange of phone numbers. Even included the I'm-glad-I-met-you-tonight-and-good-night text. Well surely enough, we had a date the next evening. And two days after that again. And the following weekend. And we've been seeing each other every couple of days ever since. Thing is, I've rushed into relationships before (and although I am certainly not about to call him my boyfriend, we absolutely do act like a couple) but this doesn't feel the same. Yes, I am comfortable with him. Yes, I miss him. Yes, I do get butterflies when I'm getting ready to meet him.

Truth is, I'm afraid. But what's a girl to do when she gets a text like the one I got today saying: "I'm excited when we cuddle together and I love that unique sensation when our bodies come together to form one."

To be continued.

Signed: Charlotte xox

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire